Several weeks ago, my nephew sent this photo (through MMS) to me. What is this??? Yes, this is a cake, Kek Coklat Lembap. He had tried twice to bake the "Kek Coklat Lembap" and the picture above was from the first attempt. Not bad at all. He said the cake was 70% out 100% and the chocolate topping was totally out, hehehehe.. Anyway, he told me, the second time was better. Unfortunately he didn't send any picture from the second attempt. Well, untuk anak-anak makan, okay la tu... Kalau nak beli, mahal jugak rasanya. Anyway, I hope he'd never give up to keep on trying. Cooking is just like that.. trial and error. And don't forget, practice makes perfect. Mak Su pun kadang-kadang masak jadi tak sedap jugak...hehehehe..



Yesterday afternoon, I prepared this for my husband for his lunch. He took a day off yesterday. I haven't cooked this Daging Masak Mamak for quite a long time. Actually this menu is his favourite food. Since we reduce our meat intake due to the health reason, I seldom cook this Daging Mamak for him. I think it was almost one year he didn’t taste this irresistible cooking..hehehe..sorry, dear! So yesterday was the first time after one year.. He was really into it. I was so happy to see him eating...hehehehe..hingga menjilat jari... My second son also likes this home-cooked food. Yesterday he ate rice twice, first time at 3pm and another one at 6pm..hehehe... This must be an excellent cuisine!!!!!